Peace, Love, and Respect.
Prabhjot Kalira's Tumblr
Silver Creek 12'
Ask me anything ;]
As November turns into December, it starts again. A year removed and it starts again. It just hurts to see how much has changed. And now I have to go through these circumstances again…
As a child, I didn’t know what I didn’t have. I’m thankful for the challenges early on in my life because now I have a perspective on the world and kind of know what’s important.
Mhmm, buddy ole pal. Will do!
I woke up with this news and I still really have no clue how to stomach it. Learning more and more about the gruesome accident just really leaves me speechless…
Its so weird how life is. Just to think after years and years the old group was together just last month, and everybody was reminiscing on those times. Even though I was a toddler at the time Im still left with the stories and all of these pictures. You were our friends, you were our family.
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you